Thursday, October 18, 2012

The NJ Side is Pretty Too

I ran 4 miles after work yesterday along my usual path, the Hoboken/Weehawken Waterfront Walkway.  It was a REALLY nice fall night (the kind that makes you want to sniff burning leaves and beat a chainsaw-wielding actor wearing a mask in the face with your purse on a haunted hayride).  The sun was just setting and let me tell ya, it was definitely picture taking time.  Considering I live on the banks of the Hudson River, my camera lens is usually pointed due East toward the Manhattan skyline.  But yesterday I swung it around and pointed West at the state I've lived in my entire life.  The view wasn't too shabby.


Taken with an iPhone, no less.

This morning I showed my coworker/bestworkfriend (heyyyy KimboSlice) the pictures I took last night.  She said she was jealous that I get to see the sun after work, as she works 9-6, and I work 7:30-4:30.  Made me realize that training this winter is gonna be brutal.  I wake up, it's dark, I leave work, it's dark.  I had best invest in some reflective gear and/or a headlamp.  Boooooo.

Winter, you're a jerk,

CQ

PS:  Admittedly, the NYC side got some documentation as well:


No comments:

Post a Comment