Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Am an Ass Kicker

Last night was my first kickboxing class at CKO.  Man, what a fun way to burn calories.  The instructor and the guy who gave me my orientation both said I had really good form and strength, which was cool to hear.  You better watch out of you're a cylindrical shaped person who likes to hang from the ceiling.   

Beaker, Beware.

I'll definitely be adding kickboxing to the schedule for Tuesdays and Thursdays.  It was a full-body workout, and since I really hate lifting weights, it's a great way to get some strength training in on cross training days.  

In other news, my run on Monday was ok, not great, but not bad either.  And I was PLANNING on running my 3 miles this morning, but it appears that I slept through my alarm and didn't wake up until 6:40 (I have to leave the house at 7.  Yeesh).  Looks like I'll be hitting the pavement in approximately 9 hours.  I should already be done.  Boo. 

Mee-mee-mee-moo,

CQ

No comments:

Post a Comment